I was baptized to be a Roman Catholic last Sunday, Oct 11th, 2009, at the St. Mary's Cathedral where daddy and mommy got married 3 years ago.
We arrived at the church around 1:50pm and I was immediately very fascinated by everything I saw -- the people, the huge hanging chandelier and the old guy in white gown reading off a book to daddy, mommy and me. I heard daddy calling him "Father Finney". What a funny name.


In the ceremony, there was also another baby about my age and I heard that he was just older than me by 19 days. Both of us were very well-behaved so there was no drama. Thank God! Frankly, I don't know what it means to be a catholic. During the baptism they had me in all white and dribbled water across my forehead, much like how nanny May washes my hair everyday except my hair wasn't wet this time. Besides that, they also put some scented oil on my chin. It was a little embarrassing as it took them a while to find where my chin was... Well, weren't there two? How difficult could it be to find one, people?
The entire baptism took less than an hour, though daddy, mommy and godfather Ben had to take turns to hold me. After everything was over, we stayed in the church a bit to take some photos together. You may have noticed this cute little white sweater I was wearing before and after the ceremony. It was hand-knitted by nanny May within 2 days as she was worried my little baby gap PJ wouldn't be enough to keep me warm. Thank you nanny May, I love you!