Today is an important milestone of my life -- I am one-month old! YAY! In Chinese tradition, one month marks the end of the month-long 'home confinement' for mommy and I, though the truth is that neither of us have really followed that tradition at all. Hehe, oh well... I heard we did not miss much there. ;) Anyways, mommy's best friends Auntie Brittina and Uncle Ben will be coming over for a visit this coming weekend. They are pretty much our first guests since returning home from the hospital. So I am thrilled to finally get a chance to meet them both in person!
What else is new? I had my first real bath last week. Have to admit I loved it much more than the sponge bath as I got to dip myself in warm water the entire time. To make the experience even better, mommy first fed me just enough before the bath so my tummy would not be empty. Then she fed me the remainder immediately after so I could fall asleep all clean and full. Boy did I feel relaxed and pampered. No wonder people like going to spa so much. I ended up sleeping for more than 3 hours straight that night.
By now, you probably know my favorite activity is eating. Yes, and my appetite has been increasing steadily every week. I went from 2 oz. per feed to now nearly 4 oz. per feed, all within a month! Daddy and mommy both think I have exceeded 10 lbs by now. I heard they described holding me as holding a 'bowling ball'. Whatever that meant, we would know by my 6-week peds visit.
Okay, time for another nap. Ciao.
Lucas A. Lum, 1m old.