Week 2 was off to a great start.
Yesterday, I had my first sponge bath at home. Overall, the experience was far better than the last one I had at the hospital where I literally cried my lungs out from beginning till the end. It was just miserable being all wet and shivering in the cold. Daddy and mommy knew I could not stand it so they kept me warm by first wrapping me up nicely with a thick towel, then gently cleaned me one part at a time with warm soapy water. See how much more I enjoyed the experience this time: 

Tonight, I hit another major milestone in life -- The stump of my umbilical cord fell off, finally! Daddy found that out while doing his usual diaper duty after mommy finished nursing me at about 9:30-ish. It caught everybody by surprise since they all thought it wouldn't fall off so quickly. And even if it does it would likely still be partially attached for a while. But no, it just fell off.
Hurray, I've got a cute belly button now!
Lucas A. Lum, 8d old.