This is my first blog. It wasn't my idea, it was mom's idea. She is a bit of a geek. Both daddy and mommy help me write it, because sometimes I have trouble finding the write words. Right?
Home is nice. Mommy is busy keeping me well fed with my favorite food. She's nice enough to keep my food warm, just the way I like it. I'm really hungy and I'm getting a bigger appetite. I'm a grazer not a gorger. I like small meals every 3 hrs, sometimes every 2. Mommy is nice enough to accomodate my schedule as best she can, although I can hear her curse every now and then behind her breath. Daddy also tries to help out and clean me after I finish eating. I like to yell at him and tell him to hurry up, because those diaper wipes are freakin cold. Daddy also is also staying at home cooking, cleaning, and trying to take cat naps when he can. He says it is harder than residency, but I'm not sure what that means.
Saturday Grandma came to visit. She is helping out, I'm glad to have the extra company. Don't tell my parents, but I think she seems like a pro whereas my parents are still rookies. I'll have to coach them a little better. Every now and then I'll yell at them and give them a few pointers where I can.
Oh well, I think I'll do another blog later. I'm gonna take a quick 2hr nap, then I think I'll have a little midnight snack.
Lucas A. Lum, 5d old.